.Monday, April 18, 2005 ' 11:19 PM Y
This week is study week, lessons ended liao, but today I still went to sch lib to study with a few frens to discuss some past sem papers and can "shun bian" go ask lecturer those that we got problem. The lib opens at 8am, I reached sch at abt 7:40am cos I expect lots of ppl will go lib to study so i purposely went early to wait outside the lib so that i can 'chop' the 'discussion room' that are high in demand. To my surprise, by 7:50am, there was already a small crowd waiting outside the lib like me, I felt so threatened..haha...cos I'm afraid those ppl will fight with me to get the 'discussion room'. When the lib aunty opened the door at 8am, ppl were like rushing in, and i followed, I'm afraid that the ppl behind me will overtake me, so i walked really FAST..haha...and when I felt that the ppl behind me are going to overtake me, I was like, 'walking and running' at the same time, so when i climbed 2 floors up and finally got a room, I was panting away...haha..never felt so awake early in the morning b4, don't even need coffee to keep me awake...my frens were impressed that i got a room..haha..since that room did not come easily, we stayed and study until 6:30pm b4 heading home for dinner...ok, shall go and study for exams liao. All the best for ppl who are preparing for exams now!!